Skin redness and irritation is often caused by sun exposure and external factors such as free radicals.
DermaFix has formulated a variety of specialised products to help sooth and calm red, inflamed and sensitised skin, to restore a healthy complexion.
Sensitised skin can either be genetic or caused by compromised immune systems or other external factors, such as:-
- • Excessive sun exposure
- • Environmental toxins
- • Poor nutrition and a lack of protein
- • Harsh soaps and cosmetic products
- • Cigarette smoke
Sensitivity is often triggered by a warning signal from the Lagerhans cells, these are receptors that register the presence of foreign agents and toxins in the skin. The Lagerhans cells stimulate an allergy response, know as a histamine reaction, when they come into contact with certain skin irritants.
Attempting to calm and sooth a red and sensitised skin, one would need a skin care professional to understand the reactive nature of this skin care concern.
DermaFic ACC Copper has a soothing and calming effect on the skin, and is able to “Turn the red off”.
Be sure to use the correct DermaFix cleanser and do not use harsh soaps.
Morning and Evening Skin Cleansing Routine
1. Cleanse with DermaFix Hydra-Silk Cleanser, and emollient based milky cleanser, or DermaFix Gentle Cleansing Gel, a mild botanical rich cleanser with anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Follow with DermaFix Revitalising Toner, and important step in preparing the skin for absorption of the active ingredients in your DermaFix Serum or moisturiser.
Morning and Evening Skin Care Routine
1. After your cleansing routine, apply DermaFix ACC Copper to calm the skin and stop the red inflammatory conditions.
2. Follow with DermaFix Vitamin B Cream, promoting healing whilst providing deep moisturisation needed to combat sensitive skin.
3. DermaFix Argan Oil can be applied over the above mentioned products to alleviate the discomfort from dryness and sensitivity.
4. The addition of DermaFix Colloidal Oat masque 2-3 times per week , helps repair the skin barrier and relieves and calms redness and sensitivity.
5. Always protect your skin from the suns harmful UVA/UVB rays with DermaFix DermaShield SPF 50, or DermaFix MD Prescriptives SPF 50.
Re-evaluate your regime after 3 months.
DermaFix ActiveCellCeuticals COPPER 100ml$0.00 Read more
DermaFix Argan Oil 100% Organic 50ml$0.00 Read more
DermaFix Gentle Cleansing Gel 200ml$0.00 Read more
DermaFix Hydra-Silk Cleanser 200ml$0.00 Read more
DermaFix Organic Colloidal Oat Masque 180g$0.00 Read more
DermaFix Revitalising Toner 150ml$0.00 Read more
DermaFix Skin ResQ 125ml$0.00 Read more
DermaFix Vitamin B Cream 57ml$0.00 Read more